Your privacy is critically important to us.
- It is MydigitalBN’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information you may provide us through the Website.
- Depending on your activities when visiting our Website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.
- Like most website operators, MydigitalBN collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- MydigitalBN’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MydigitalBN’s visitors use its website.
- From time to time, MydigitalBN may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- MydigitalBN also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.mydigitalbn.com blog posts.
- MydigitalBN only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to MydigitalBN’s websites choose to interact with MydigitalBN in ways that require MydigitalBN to gather personally-identifying information.
- The amount and type of information that MydigitalBN gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.mydigitalbn.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- MydigitalBN may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
- MydigitalBN may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, MydigitalBN does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, MydigitalBN uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
- Those who engage in transactions with MydigitalBN – by purchasing MydigitalBN’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
- In each case, MydigitalBN collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with MydigitalBN.
- MydigitalBN does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.