6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor The all-new Razer DeathAdder has been upgraded with the world’s first 6400dpi Optical Sensor. Achieve high levels of performance while retaining the feel of the optical sensor most DeathAdder users have come to love. This mouse’s 4G sensor has also been optimized to work perfectly with all Razer mouse mats. Just choose from one of the preset Razer mouse mats in Synapse 2.0 to calibrate the sensor, or use the manual calibration mode if you’re using a custom surface. Get 200ips and 50G acceleration even at the lowest dpi settings. So even though your mouse sensitivity is scaled down, it catches up to the physical movement of your hand across the surface for an almost 1-to-1 response between mouse and game. The all-new Razer DeathAdder’s mouse sensor has no drift control, ensuring that you’ll be able to make minor movements in game, especially vital for FPS gamers pulling off that perfect headshot. This is the pinnacle of gaming accuracy with an optical mouse sensor.
- The Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor, the Deathadder allows you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
- The fulcrum over which the two large main buttons sit are designed to have the perfect bounce back to your fingers – providing absolute assurance that you’ve actuated the switch beneath
- Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Essential will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor
- X1 set original unopened Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse
- Warranty 3 months
- Free Pos Laju across Brunei or Meet Point (MP)
Upon purchase is confirmed, our team will contact you to arrange for delivery.
Shall you have further question, please feel free to contact us at 8350086